Shetland Wool Week Annual 2021
Now in its seventh edition, the Shetland Wool Week Annual 2021 is packed with exclusive patterns, fascinating essays, and stunning photography taken on location at Shetlands magnificent Sumburgh Head Lighthouse.
There are 12 cosy patterns from leading Shetland knitwear designers, with some pioneering new designers too. Expect vibrant Fair Isle motifs and patterns, subtle, intricate lace, weaving and more.
- SWW 2021 Patron Wilma Malcolmsons Da Crofters Kep
- Elizabeth Johnstons Fairag Cardigan
- Amy Gairs yger Scarf
- Andrea Williamsons Harbour Cowl
- Alison Rendalls Da Meids Mitts
- Nicole Coutts Sea Swell Snood
- Anne Eunsons Fethaland Shawl
- Gudrun Johnstons Lizzie Pinafore (childrens item)
- Janette Budges Sumburgh Light Hat
- Terri Leasks Winter Bonfire Gloves
- Ella Gordons Roosty Tank Top
- Wilma Malcolmsons Gotland Lace Yoke
Insightful articles on Shetland Sheep; Shetlands era of machine knitting; knitting in a time of Covid, and a look at the inspiration behind Gudrun Johnstons third volume of The Shetland Trader: Heritage. We also feature a beautiful poem in English and Shetland dialect by Roseanne Watt, this years Wool Week model.
A true collectors item.
Size: 256 x 204mm
Printed in Scotland on FSC accredited paper and boards using only vegetable-based inks.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.